As previously mentioned sort of, we’re selling some things prior to moving in a few months. A nearly-antique grand piano is one of those things…perhaps you know someone who might be interested:
Beautiful 1920’s Knabe Grand Piano (Craigslist ad)
I inherited this piano from my uncle, who was a talented musician. I’ve enjoyed it for over ten years, first at my mom’s house and then in our current house. In fact, one of the criteria when selecting our current house was a space for this piano, and we knocked down a wall to create one. However, time has proven that I am not a talented musician (or at least not a devoted one who can justify maintaining and storing 2.5 pianos in her house), work has shown me that life is a battle of priorities, and The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up has taught me that it’s okay to say goodbye to things after they have fulfilled their purpose in your life. So, thank you, piano, for enriching our lives, and may you find a worthy new home.
In other news…status!
It took 3 days, but I accomplished my goals for last Friday. Goal debt doesn’t affect my credit score, right?
- Spiffied the piano up a bit, took some pictures, and posted my Craigslist ad. Turns out that cleaning piano keys isn’t the smartest idea while the baby is sleeping.
- Packed not one, not two, but more than two boxes!
- Went to doctor and got clearance to stop worrying about aches and pains. Everything will go away eventually. In fact, I can do whatever I want to do, so I walked around with Liana quite a bit yesterday. Now I’m sorer, so “whatever I want to do” = nothing at the moment.
- Ate all the food I’d made last week! Me:1, Leftovers: 0.
- Watched all of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt while putting Liana to sleep. Netflix better not run out of original serieses before Liana learns to sleep through the night.
- Pack more boxes, or perhaps make box-packing schedule.
- Take donation items to Goodwill.
- Sell cds from turn of the century.
- Make one of Talia’s Christmas presents? Heads-up: This might take more than one day.