- Totally snagged my own scrummaster, got photos taken, finished Christmas card, and placed my order!
- Completed and executed on “Christmas research” to surprise Jonathan and Talia:
You might wonder why hanging Christmas lights required “research”. Mainly, it had been a few years since we put up lights (pre-Talia, in fact), so I couldn’t even tell you where the lights were, let alone if they worked.
- Finished 1 Month page in baby book as well as corresponding blog post.
- Visited new house:
- Made my HEB lasagna meal deal for dinner. It’s the first time Talia cleaned her plate this month.
- Watched all of Master of None during futile attempts to put Liana to sleep. Irrationally thrilled that a whole episode and perhaps the entire season hinged on the fig tree analogy from The Bell Jar. I don’t always allude to literature, but when I do, I prefer the fig tree analogy.
Day 5 Goals
- Attend 6-week follow-up appointment and ask doctor complete list of hypochondriac questions.
- Clean piano and post ad (does anyone want to buy a grand piano?)
- Pack a box?