None of these seemed worthy of their own post, so here I am writing a stream of consciousness just so I can say I blogged at least once this month…
- You might not know your legs are swollen until you think you dented your shin. Don’t worry…it’ll spring back in twenty minutes or so.
- After basking in an excuse to avoid intense exercise for several months, you might actually start to miss it.
- If you’re lucky enough to avoid back aches, your sorest muscles might just be your inner thighs. This seems to result from the need to bow your legs out when you squat to pick things up…like putt putt balls.
- Relatedly, putt putt is a more intense sport than you probably thought.
- Babies really like ice cream. For real.
- If you’re worried about your left foot being more swollen than your right, kicking a coffee table with your right foot probably won’t balance it out. And it hurts.
- You might actually have more insomniatic nights than collapses from exhaustion. Which partially explains this post.
- Picking a person name is not as easy as picking a cat name.
- Just because you survive a week while your husband is out of town does not mean that you shouldn’t let him do the things he does for you when he’s around. Like moving the ping pong table. Definitely wait until he gets home to move the ping pong table.
- Baskin Robbins is not open at 5:35a.m., so it’s worth trying to go back to sleep.
That’s all. The computer screen has adequately burned my eyeballs back into sleepiness.